Scientific papers related to GOLEM
- For newer publications since year 2000 check the webpage of
since almost all his ray tracing and rendering projects were implemented
in GOLEM rendering system.
- V.Havran: "Heuristic Ray Shooting Algorithms", PhD thesis
submitted to the Czech Technical University for partial requirement
to become a doctor of philosophy in November 2000.
- V.Havran and J.Bittner: "LCTS: Ray Shooting using Longest
Common Traversal Sequences", Computer Graphics Forum (Proc. of
conference Eurographics '2000), 19(3):C59--C70, Eurographics Association
and Blackwell Publishers, Aug. 2000.
- V.Havran, J.Prikryl, and W.Purgathofer: "Statistical Comparison
of Ray-Shooting Efficiency Schemes", technical report TR-186-2-00-14
at Vienna University of Technology, April 2000.
- V.Havran: "A Summary of Octree Ray Traversal Algorithms", in
Ray-Tracing News RTNv12n2, December 1999.
- V.Havran and F.Sixta: "Comparison of Hierarchical Grids", in
Ray-Tracing News RTNv12n1", July 1999.
- V.Havran and J.Bittner: "Rectilinear BSP Trees for Preferred
Ray Sets", in Proceedings of Spring Conference on Computer Graphics
SCCG 1999. Bratislava : Comenius University, 1999. - s. 171-179.
- V.Havran, J.Bittner, and J.Zara: "Ray tracing with rope trees",
in Proceedings of 13th Spring Conference on Computer Graphics, pages 130-139,
- V.Havran, T.Kopal, J.Bittner, and J.Zara:
robust bsp tree traversal algorithm for ray tracing",
in Journal of Graphics Tools. ISSN 1086-7651. 2/4 (1997), pp. 15-23.
- V.Havran: "Cache sensitive representation for the bsp tree",
in Proceedings of Compugraphics'97, December 1997. Compugraphics'97,
International Conference on Computer Graphics, pages 369-376, Portugal,
- V.Havran and J.Zara: "Evaluation of BSP Properties for
Ray-tracing", in Spring Conference on Computer Graphics,
pages 155-162, Bratislava, 1997. Comenius University.
Last updated 31.1.2001
by Vlastimil Havran